About HP Labelling
HP Labelling (Pty) Ltd was formed in 1962 and for the past 50 years has been associated with offering good service and quality products to all our customers big and small.
In 2004 we merged with Paul Frey & Son to create a truly national company with operations throughout South Africa. In 2012 we again merged with Multiprint Labels in Johannesburg and the two factories move into a state of the art purpose built facility. With that also came new machines and upgrades to the Cape Town Factory. A big change in Directors as well as management (see Executive Team) has formed a force to offer faster lead times and to get to know our customers better. It also allows us to best produce labels which will be able to service that customer better and be closer to the end market.
We aim to meet and exceed global competitive standards, and are continually benchmarking ourselves against world-class standards. As a result we successfully compete in international markets and export into Africa.
We are committed to:
- Ensuring that your product makes a striking impact on the shelf
- Focusing on supply chain excellence
- From procurement through manufacturing to retail shelf
- Capitalising on the synergies of our two manufacturing plants situated in South Africa
Our five primary areas of business are:
- Label printing
- Nursery tags and log tags
- Automotive metal labels
- Plain label manufacture and thermal ribbon supply
- Thermal printers, systems and solutions